The event tonight was a great success! We got a pretty comprehensive Constitution hammered out over pizza and beer, after we adjourned to Syn to enjoy the delectable Hells Pizza in combination with some alcoholic beverages. Highlights of the evening:
- More than two people coming
- Watching productive silliness in action
- Meeting new DAFT members
- Drinking alcoholic beverages
- Displaying the DAFT Party tee-shirt in public
- Actually making a party rules and a functioning constitution
The first draft of the DAFT constitution will be up on here soon for submissions, spell and grammar checking and general defilement.
Thanks to everyone who came, and a pox on all you people who did not. Everyone who came to the meeting tonight has been accorded the privilege of being a founding member, which entitles them to life membership of DAFT, or at least until they all get sick of it.
I’m off to throw up now.
Fig. 76.9 ) DAFT Party leader, J. J. Wood, falls over while modelling the DAFT T.